NIB Insurance Brokers has over 30 years' experience in the general commercial insurance market. With our depth of knowledge and excellent service we can arrange a policy which is tailored to suit your business or a standard package depending on your requirements.
Our commitment is to offer you the highest level of service and to provide you with the best possible terms available to us. We can arrange policies for all types of business cover such as:
- Service Sector
- Guest Houses
- Golf Clubs
- Property Owners
We can review your existing arrangements, provide quotes and recommendations for any of the business sectors above and will typically look at arranging the following:
- Buildings – insurance protection for your buildings
- Contents – insurance for your stock, fixtures and fittings, and glass
- Employer's Liability – insurance for legal liabilities
- Public and Products Liability – insurance for liabilities
- Business Interruption – insurance for loss of profits following loss or damage eg flood / fire
- Goods-in-Transit – insurance for stock, cargo and other items when in transit
- Money – insurance on an “all risk” basis on your premises or away
- Directors & Officers – Cover when a director or officer of a company commits a negligent act or omission.
- Professional Indemnity – Insurance for financial loss due to errors, omissions and professional neglect
- Legal Expenses – insurance for the cost of employment disputes, debts and VAT disputes
- Loss of Licence – insurance protection for the loss of a liquor licence
Regardless of the size, we can search for the right policy, advise and seek competitive solutions for your business risks.